-‘•̬●’-Anime Lovers -‘•̬●’-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-‘•̬●’-Anime Lovers -‘•̬●’-

- We have a chance even at the bottom -

ИндексИндекс  PortalPortal  FriendsFriends  Последни снимкиПоследни снимки  ТърсенеТърсене  Регистрирайте сеРегистрирайте се  ВходВход  

Aa! Megami-sama (2005)

Go down 
АвторСъобщение
Nipper
Администратор
Администратор
Nipper

Брой мнения : 1623
Местожителство : Пловдив

Aa! Megami-sama (2005) Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Aa! Megami-sama (2005)   Aa! Megami-sama (2005) Icon_minitimeПон Ное 15, 2010 1:43 am

Aa! Megami-sama (2005) Aa!%20Megami-sama%20(2005)

Alternative Title(s) Ah My Goddess TV
Ah! My Goddess TV
ああっ女神さまっ (2005)
Genre(s) Angels, Contemporary Fantasy, Fantasy, Goddessess, Magic, Romance, Seinen, Sudden Girlfriend Appearance
Episode(s) 24
Type : Series
Date Released : January 7 , 2005
Date Finished : July 8 , 2005

Synopsis : Morisato Keiichi is looking forward to university life. But in reality, he has no luck in anything, and he has trouble with clubs, love, etc. The truth is that he has an unlucky star above his head. One day, Keiichi is stuck watching the dorm while his senpai are away, and has a mountain of chores to do to boot. But Keiichi is a good-natured person, and is set about doing his duties. As he is about to finish his final chore, he makes a phone call to his senpai. But the words that came through the receiver are, 'Goddess Help Line.' Shortly afterwards, a beautiful goddess named Belldandy appears in front of him from the mirror of his room.
Related [Sequel]Ah My Goddess : Sorezore no Tsubasa
Върнете се в началото Go down
https://animelovers.bulgarianforum.net

Aa! Megami-sama (2005)
Върнете се в началото 
Страница 1 от 1